We let the kids paint the wall before we took it out. They had so much fun!
I am so excited, my long awaited kitchen is finally done!! It turned out even better than I had expected. I can't believe it is the same space! We only made it about five inches wider, but what a difference. The fact that I have actual countertops and not the plain particle board ones anymore is probably my favorite part. The cabinets that Travis put in so many hours building are beautiful. He was so nervous about them not turning out right that he about drove me crazy the week we put them in. I knew that they would turn out fine though, he is so talented at everything that he does. This was definetly a family effort. My mom took the kids to her house so they wouldn't be in the way, or trying to help. My Uncle Dave, Grandpa, Dad, brother in-law Mark and Tim all had a great deal to do with the demo and installation, thank you so much!! Without all your help we would still be working on it! With all the help we were able to complete the kitchen in about three weeks from demo to the end. These pictures were taken last week when it was almost done, he has since put the toe kicks in and we are still waiting on a stick of countertop moulding that refuses to come in undamaged! Third times the charm?!
No comments:
Post a Comment