Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Friends

One of the things I really struggled with when I quit my job to do daycare was ,what am I doing to my own kids? Will it change who they are? Will it make them not as close as siblings? Will they become those children that can't entertain themselves? And mostly how do I chose daycare kids that fit in with my own kids personalities and become lifelong friends? I should have known that God had it all worked out and I wasn't going to chose them, they would choose me. I was looking at some old photos today and saw how the kids interact with each other. I was so worried that they wouldn't have the perfect childhood as I did that I failed to see that they do. How many of us have photos of all our bestfriends since before we could talk? Most of the kids have been together since they where one! Anyways here are some of my favorites.

3 comments:

Stacy B said...

Oh Heather! These are fun! We are lucky to have you to take care of our kiddos. The kids have found life-long friends and so have we!

Ronda said...

That is fun to see the "old" pictures of when they were so little. How fun for the kids to grow up together!

Pendleton Pathways: International Travel said...

I enjoyed looking at your pictures :) I think your kids will be so thankful for all the extra love they are surrounded by.