Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Trip to Spokane







In Sept. the kids and I went to see Uncle Mike and Auntie Katie in Spokane. The weather was great and we did alot in a short amount of time. We went down to the water front to fed the birds and went down the gigantic red wagon slide. We did a little shopping, much to Zacks dismay! Then we went to an orchard and picked apples and fall raspberries. The kids had a blast and I got to spend a little time with my brother, who although I am very proud of his dedication to school, I miss alot. We also had a chance to spend some quality time with Katie, although next time I think I might pick out the board game! :) We played a game made by Cranium that was fun I will have to admit ,but I spent the entire time singing 99 bottles of beer on the wall!

1 comment:

Ronda said...

How fun! I want to go play!