Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thankful

It is 10:30 and I should be going to bed, but I wanted to check my email and one thing leads to another so here I am:) I am content. I am happy. I am thankful.
I turned 32 on Friday. Not a big birthday as birthdays go but it was a great one. Not because of any gifts I received, but because of ones I already had. Travis has been working out of town...alot. And being the thoughtful person that he is he knew that what I really needed for my birthday was to get away. So he and Sheryl, Stacy, Kat and Mom ambushed me! They notified all the daycare moms and arranged for Stacy to watch the kids on Friday. My mom got off work early to come and get the kids for the weekend. The girls pitched in together and gave me IKEA money(my favorite store). Then Travis whisked me away to Portland for a weekend of...me. I had a great time! We went to all my favorite stores and a few of Travis'. He was a great sport, only complaining of his feet and back after we were on our way home! So Thank You Travis, Stacy, Sheryl, Kat and Mom for a great weekend and for all that you do on a daily basis. I am truly blessed to have friends like you.

No comments: