Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Kat and Paul's Wedding

The day has come and gone and Kat is as Monica put it so eloquintly "Now I am just a Wife!" It was a great day and turned out better than we could have hoped. Rylee tried to steal the show, breaking her arm on Thursday night! She was admitted and had surgery early friday morning. She was a trooper though, she did a run through of rehearsal then retreated to her room for a well deserved nap. Saturday dawned bright and early with Kat jumping on my bed at 6:20 a.m. saying it was time to get up. I promptly told her to shut up and go back to sleep if she wanted her face black eye free for her wedding. You see she had kept Ronda and I up the night before puking in the bathroom(the rehearsal went a little too well:) and doing table arrangements for the reception. It was a beautiful day, hot with a slight breeze to keep us from drooping to early.

1 comment:

Stacy B said...

These are great. Can't wait to see them all!