I am still amazed that Travis made the cabinets and redid your kitchen. Still thinking of what I would like him to make for me...hmmmm...
Hi Heather,Thanks for sharing your family and pictures!! Your kitchen looks great!! You sure do have a very talented husband!!The kids are growing up so fast. You have some great pictures of them!You are doing a wonderful job with them!!God bless you and your family.Love, Auntie Terri
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I am still amazed that Travis made the cabinets and redid your kitchen. Still thinking of what I would like him to make for me...hmmmm...
Hi Heather,
Thanks for sharing your family and pictures!! Your kitchen looks great!! You sure do have a very talented husband!!
The kids are growing up so fast. You have some great pictures of them!
You are doing a wonderful job with them!!
God bless you and your family.
Love,
Auntie Terri
Post a Comment