Monday, December 3, 2007

Zacky's Birthday




That same night after Makenzie's recital we all came back to the house and had Zachary's birthday party. His birthday fell on the day after Thanksgiving this year and with all of the friends out of town or busy with family this was the only night to do it. The kids decided before we left for the recital that Zacks party would be a dress up/mickey mouse party. So as soon as we got back they ran and got their costumes on ate some cake. It is so much fun watching Zacky open his presents this year. Everything was "just what I wanted". Thank you to the Bug's and the Thornburgs for spending a late evening with us!

3 comments:

Ronda said...

Happy Birthday Zacko!
I love the first picture of him...it is so Zack...when he is not being onery! That smile makes me melt!

Lindsay said...

What a FUN party!!

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!! :)

Pendleton Pathways: International Travel said...

I am just exploring Stacy's friends :) and I just wanted to tell you that I think your kids are absolutely adorable!!!!!!!!!!